Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Eat, sleep and be beautiful

Dear Genny,

Your hideous caterpillar has finally turned into a beautiful butterfly a few days ago. I saw it in the morning before I went to work and I let it free. Such a simple thing of nature brightened up my day. :)


I wouldn't mind being a butterfly. You start life eating the whole day. Then you turn into a cocoon and sleep. And when you wake up, you turn into a beautiful beautiful, fly off, find a mate and be merry.

Eat, sleep, and wake up beautiful. What else could be better?

Happy 1st day of the year~~~

3 comments:

MY Public Mutual Experience said...

Being a Koala. You sleep, eat and stay cute and cuddly for your whole life. And being up on the trees all the time, you stay away from your predators.

Birds eat you if you are a butterfly. :P

Mindy said...

Yea, a koala does seem to have a better life. but staying in the same tree and being lethargic the whole day can be boring. At least butterflies get to fly around :D

Genny said...

aww thanks for the photo dear sis :) it really brightened up my day too :) I was crying when I woke up this morn because I had to cancel my Sarawak trip because my supervisor threw a report and said he's serious... He glared at me like he's going to fail me just because of his bad mood.

But seeing the butterfly really brightened up my day :) I'm going to work my butt off and prove to the lecturer that I'm the Nerdy Brainy Genny schoolkid I used to be! ;)

Hey, so you don't need to fetch me from the airport on Saturday anymore~ I'll be in good ol' Penang :p