Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Bali - Pantai Geger

Pantai Geger is a beautiful beach in Bali. I didn't go there the first time I went to Bali and I almost didn't go there again this time because we had to travel all the way there just to see a beach and in Bali one place to another place is far.

When I got there, I was astounded by the beauty.



The water was so clear. I can see my feet in the water!


I regretted so much for not wearing a bikini there. All I wanted to do was to jump into the water.

Imagine staying here and going out to your balcony to see this gourgeous view. I could have sat there the whole day. The hotels here are super expensive and there are not many of them so the beach is not that crowded. But there are lots of villas currently under construction so in another year, probably there will be more people staying around here.

When I saw this picture we took,


 it reminded me of a photo we took together years ago during our first vacation together (guess how many years ago). :)

Since I wanted to go back with my bikini, we went back on our last day just before we flew off.

It was so wonderful to sit by the beach and relax.



You have to rent the chairs there for RP20k. And there are people there to give you massages but we didn't take it because we had to fly off in an hour.


We asked a guy to take a photo of us and in 5 seconds, he took 4 different styles for us. Next time when somebody asks me to help take a photo for them, I'll do this as well.

          



Was sad to leave the beach and head off to the airport. Change out of my bikini in the car on the way to the airport.

Next destination I want to go: Phuket. :)

1 comments:

Genny said...

So this is why the modem has been on the whole day the past few days :p