Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Let's see.....

3 weeks of culture shock.
3 weeks of "oh shit, why the hell did I decide to move?"
3 weeks of waking up before then sun rises.
3 weeks of dreaming of the previous company and missing the people.

And let's not forget,
1 close meltdown, completely freaking out about the magnitude of new things to learn.

You know that situation where after you completely freak out and go into a weird trance with a million thoughts going through your head? Then suddenly.... A moment of clarity (I think because the brains goes numb after so much panic) and you realize it's just about organizing the chaos and making a plan.

Then moving forward, it's about gaining small wins everyday.

Today's small wins...

...I slept until the alarm rang
...I think I managed to earn a tiny bit of trust from a team member
...I realized that I no longer feel like I belong to my previous company

Good enough progress for one day :)

2 comments:

cylooi said...

That's exactly what i been through now!! Haha... even now i am still panic hearing new jargons, bt manage to score little wins...

Mindy said...

I never realize how hard it is to remember so many 3 letter acronyms until now :)