Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The roomba awakens

Baby Roomba is alive and well after I bought a new adapter for it. Russell is unhappy with this new intruder challenging him territory. He keeps following Roomba and barking at it and each time Roomba turns around and moves towards him, Russell will panic and run away. I'm quite sure that if I leave Russell and Roomba alone, Russell will pee on Roomba while it's asleep who show Roomba who's the boss.

Roomba is so fascinating. The hubby, the sister and I kept staring at it when we turned it on for the first time. When it gets stuck, it cries for help, annoying the sister who has to get up and move it. And when it's done, it goes back to it's docking station by itself to recharge.

I can imagine though that many years in the future, our children's children will think, "what stupid robot is this which keeps bumping its head into everything".

On a different topic, I am so sick. I've got my sexy voice back.

2 comments:

Pig said...

While I adore the conveniences from Roomba... I can't help but wonder why the designers did not include a silencer to it! :P That would certainly help keep the household clean and quiet! hehehe. Perhaps, that leaves room for Gen2 :P

And yes, I would bet on Russell's Godfather act too! Tell me when I win :D

I am down with horrific sore throat, flu and not-sexy-voice after Wed... :( Hope ya better now!

nUtZ said...

Happy new year to you too! Hope to catch up with you and Genny during our "favorite" festive season next year! :)