Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The alien

I have an alien growing under my nose. It's the worst kick-ass reddest pimple ever, complete with a white dot on the top (after particular email, a few of us keep using the term "kick-ass" because "kick-ass" means real business. It means don't mess around. It means we are putting on our Rambo headband and going out to battle. It means do or die!!!!!!).

Today I had only one meeting so I didn't have to talk to many people. And when I do talk to people, I'm closely monitoring their eye level. Are they talking to my eyes..... or are they talking to the alien under my nose. Eyes.....? Or alien.....? Hmmmm...... There was a moment I was observing so closely that I lost track of what the boss was telling me.

Tomorrow I have meetings the whole entire day, not even stopping for lunch. So many people are going to meet the alien. Hopefully the alien doesn't feels so glamorous tomorrow and goes to sleep.

:(

3 comments:

Pig said...

Hehehe...can't help but find this funny :D "Hello, Alien" *peek*

Ian said...

I never even noticed the alien, but now...I'm going to hunt for it!

Mindy said...

I did use concealer. But the force of the alien was too powerful.

Looi, you are horrible for being so disappointed for not seeing the alien at its full glory. :P