Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Peekaboo

Out of boredom, I checked whether anyone was still reading this blog which I abandoned yet again for months. 


And holy crap..... I think there are people reading it. So maybe this useless crap is interesting to at least one person out there. 

Anyway, I used to be much more interesting when I was blogging during my naive 20's. Now I'm just like a hermit crab facing bipolar issues.... Peekaboo, now you see me, now you don't.

From my last blog post months ago, I was traveling to Austin. Come back and had a layover in London. It was the 3rd shift in time zone in that short trip and I was disastrously jet lagged. But visiting Westminster Abbey was worth it. It was the 3rd place I visited that gave me goosebumps. Beautiful!

By the time I reached home, I slept 16 hours straight. Business trips like these can shorten your life. But I absolutely enjoyed. And it was all paid for :) 

Fast forward a few months to today, and I'm now back to the gray company. Yup, it was like running back to an ex boyfriend whom you love and hate.

Main reason I left was there were too many night calls and I hated bringing work back home. The home and "me time" is sacred to us introverts  and I decided that it wasn't worth sacrificing it. 

Though I do miss working with the Hungarians and Austin. They are just such nice human beings. 

So one step forward and one step backwards... Anyhow I'm more interested in other plans now. 

9 comments:

tanshuyin said...

i STILL read ur blog.
:)

chiaoju said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!

SH said...

i READ your pearls sweetie <3 :)

Mindy said...

Awww... thanks :)

Mindy said...

Awww... thanks :)

cylooi said...

:)

Unknown said...

In this manner my colleague Wesley Virgin's adventure begins in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to obtain whatever they want.

THESE are the EXACT same methods many celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that expression has even occurred INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a license and with $3 in his bank account.

"I'm very fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I become successful?"

You took part in those types of questions, am I right?

Your success story is going to be written. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.