Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holidays are here. Woohoo.

It had been on of those "If I get through this shit, I can get through anything (until the next bigger shit comes by)" months and I feel like a kid who has just finished her exam and the holidays have started.

Took the week off to chill and to give my poor gray cells a little rest. And half of the last week of December. Why didn't I just take the whole of the last week off? Because

1) Being together with the hubby for 24 hours, 14 days will drive me up the wall.
2) I'll end up just logging into work from home 
3) I'm kiamsiap with my leave even though I've accumulated over 30 days.

I've got so many things I wanna do during the holidays. All the things I always say I would do if I was a housewife who had the luxury of being home the whole day. I always have this wonderful list of things I want to do, like trying out new recipes, sewing teddy bears, go swimming, reading books, sort out my photos etc. But then when the holidays do come I often find myself with the remote control in one hand and my lazy ass on the sofa the whole day in front of the TV.

Unfortunately I'm sick. And the hubby is sick. I was boasting that I didn't fall sick at all this whole year, and as if to punish me, I had to fall sick now. I've got the sexy-sick-voice now and I'm worried that my block nose would cause me to lose to sense of taste later. Which would mean I won't be able to enjoyed the yummy food at you-know-where! Sob!

Btw, if you know what I'll be up to later, don't comment about it here because of you-know-what reason. Not that it's a secret because everybody knows, but you-know-who doesn't like me to tell the whole world so I can't talk about you-know-what here.

Have a good holiday and Merry Christmas. :)

4 comments:

The Aku said...

Sorry to hear u're sick at this time of the year. Hope u gonna feel better soon. Merry Christmas Mindy n hubby :)

Mindy said...

Thanks Aku... :)

Shu-Yin you know la... you even know the you-know-what reason. We were talking about it when we met in Dragon-i.

Soo Huey said...

lol! all this use of 'you know what' n 'you know who' really isn't helping the situation!!

hope u feel better soon, coz the trip to 'you know where' aint gonna b much fun if you're still sick. in fact, u may not even be able to go! so lots of rest n honey lemon tea!

Pig said...

Blessed Christmas to you!! :D and.....i'm still sick..for 2 weeks dy!! I'm also having super sexy voice! We should go sing Anita Sarawak's songs together gether..

hope the you-knw-wat went well and you-knw-who appreciates whatever you are hiding from us :D hehehe

HOLIDAY IS COMING!!!