Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You-know-what

The little island I'm on has been invaded by outsiders. Traffic is so bad that there was a crawl all the way up to Batu Ferringhi. And were so many people during the weekend that I couldn't get my bowl of Penang road Laksa because there wasn't anymore space to sit. :(

Anyway, I blogged about you-know-what over here [click]. You can find the password on my Facebook profile or Twitter which I recently updated. Favourite something. You should be able to guess which it is.

Gotta go back to work tomorrow. Sob! Which also could be a good thing because a girl who doesn't go to work, goes shopping instead. And shopping a lot she does. Not looking forward to the coming credit card bill.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Haha... I've changed it to make it clearer now.

Shu-Yin, MY and Soo Huey managed to find the password. You have both my facebook and twitter. You cannot find it meh?

Soo Huey said...

roflol!! u could have juz changed the word 'here' to blue without the blatantly obvious '[click]' word! now no one should miss it! xD