Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bored bored bored

Bored. Currently stuck in the AGM meeting at my condo. Hate attending meetings like these. It's like a chaotic fish market here with some really rude idiotic ppl who thinks just because he is from England he has the right to be so rude (I seriously believe some ppl are born to be assholes). Not use to it compared to the more organized and intelligent meetings at work. I rather much be at home watching TV but the hubby forced me here. And I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest unit holder here. I'm a very bored ikan billis here. Everybody here is so much older. @.@

Crap, they can't even get the mic to work.

Sigh, don't mind me. I'm actually just blogging cos I wanna use the hubby's new cool Blackberry. :)

1 comments:

Wabbitfoot said...

Hi Mindy,

Been reading your blog since few weeks ago....
I like your writting and your expression. Keep up the good work.

Be happy, be tough. God will watch over you. God Bless!