Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

1010101010

Mr. Looi called me at 10th October 2010 at 10.10am to tell me it's 10/10/10 10:10am.

So what am I doing at 10/10/10 10:10am? Sigh... don't want to say... Mr. Looi says I'm pathetic. And I have to agree with Mr. Looi.

:)

P/S - my hair is short now. Please don't scream when you see me (particularly traumatized when I cut my hair short 10 years ago and Mun literally screamed when she saw it. Because of her, it took me 10 years before I had to guts to cut my hair short again.)

5 comments:

Genny said...

cool~~ i wonder what you look like =D i also cut my hair short already, kinda miss tying my hair T.T

cylooi said...

Aiyo, don't call me Mr.Looi, sound like calling an uncle! :P

Mindy said...

Mr Looi: I like calling you Mr. Looi. :D

Mun: dowan to upload photo. Shy.... And how would I know whether you'll scream when you see the photo. :P

Soma said...

Min, upload ur photo la. I wanna see.
I don remember seeing u with short hair before. Faster faster ... upload ur latest pic.

Pig said...

Iosowan to see!! :D i promise even if i scream.. u wont hear it from across the street :D