Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

A test

Want to test how well your other half knows you? Try this...

Say you have something to want to buy, like a handbag. After shopping the whole day and finding the one you really like, ask your other half to go into a the store guess which one you chose.

I asked the hubby to go into Charles and Keith to find the handbag that I picked. And so entertaining it was to see him as the only man in a crowd of women going around the store and carefully evaluating every handbag he saw.

Needless to say, he found the bag I wanted to buy. After 13 years, he better know! :)

5 comments:

Genny said...

You and Yin How are so boring and ancient

Mindy said...

Oh come on, in 13 years wouldn't you want to be as entertaining as the both of us? :)

Genny said...

Haha... When I finally reach that stage, you'll be 6 years ahead in another weird stage of life again

Mindy said...

weird == unique == fun

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.