Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

:)

After having the most delicious meals ever since I got here, I've got back my appetite. I had....... Asam Laksa cintan instant noodles and a cup of hot thick Milo, all thanks to Ellie from Packaging. You have no idea how happy my tummy was after that.... until I ate my left over burger in the fridge and tummy is back to feeling unhappy again.

When I touchdown in Penang next week, I'm gonna ask Yin How to fetch me straight to a hawker centre. I wanna eat laksa!!!!!

The thing is miss the most... is Penang FOOD!!!!! I don't even miss the hubby as much as I miss the FOOD. And the hubby is cruel enough to send me emails with photos of laksa and char keow teow.

Ugly Betty is no longer so ugly anymore. She's getting prettier.

I'm still addicted to the advertisements here. The Mac vs. Windows 7 advertisement is hillarious. There are lots of versions but I think this version the most.


5 comments:

Pig said...

*ahem* let me warn you about the TV shows... anything that shows after 10.30PM at nite...can sometimes be beyond the "rating" level :P I almost choked when I first heard about how you can screw your gf and then her mum and then her grandma and then her dog and god knows WAT ELSE..... americans.... ARE weird..

Catherine said...

haah ya, dont try their chinese/thai/jap...it'll make u miss pg food even more :P

Pig said...

Jap & Korean is good! Mindy..go have Pho. It's just 5 minutes drive away. It'll help to quench ur thirst for Asian food..and it's good cos they have lots of Vietnamese pple in SJ! Go search for Pho at Milpitas.

Mindy said...

So many things to try, so little time.

I had Korean food at Tofu House. That was nice... :) I'll will try to see whether I can have Pho. I've got a few lunch dates next week so maybe can get sometbody to bring me there.

jeanne said...

oh dear... how I wish china has that much of varieties as in US too...

btw, the ads is funny.