Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Last few updates

Hubby seems to be more excited about seeing his Adidas shoes then seeing me. I don't know how many times he asked me to show him the shoes through the webcam. Cis.

People here are just soooooo nice. It's because of them, I enjoyed this trip to the fullest. I'm so looking forward for them to visit Penang.

I tried In & Out. Not nice leh... what was the big hoo haa about it? I prefer McD's bacon burger!~~

I've got tonnes of packing to do. It's gonna be a late night for me. I wonder how I'm gonna carry everything. @.@

Not looking forward to the long journey back.... and the jet lag. Urgh...

Last, but not least....
 LAKSA LAKSA LAKSA oh LAKSA, wait for me... I'm coming home soon!~~~

3 comments:

shgoh said...

that time at taiwan i only miss chili source....hehe....and also nasi lemak.. :-p

Mindy said...

The "spicy" over here, it less spicy than the chilli sauce in McD back at home.

I miss nasi lemak too. But Laksa gets the priority for now. ;)

Cannot wait, cannot wait...

Mindy said...

thanks :)
Though I haven't even began my 24 hour journey back yet. Ai...