Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Beautiful Revolution - blog

I need to stick this on my monitor at work


Otherwise there's always an over indulgence of KFC, chocolate oozing donuts, a new pair of shoes to help with the sanity. 

I've been following A Beautiful Revolution for a while now. This guy suffers from severe depression and doodles about how he sees life. Some are just weird, some are funny, some are meaningful. His doodles got noticed and now he has published books of it.

Oh wow, I just realized that it's already Wednesday now that American Idol on showing on TV. Two more days to the long weekend. Yay!~

1 comments:

thefishdiary said...

reading your blog late... hopes you are now doing better from the b**gie thing :)

[every family does have dark little secret(s), don't let them overshadowed the happiness/blessing that you have yea~]

xoxo, wy
(see ya in a bit)
me too going to grab some KFC.