Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

I've got absolutely nothing in mind to blog about but feel like blogging so I'll see what junk randomly comes out of my mind.

Ever since World Cup started, I've been sleeping alone every night. The hubby is much more interested in football than me. But I don't care, because I get to have my quiet time at night, reading my book in peace with Sparkle by my side. Russell of course also prefers to watch football as well.

I miss my friends. I forget that the whole reason why I started blogging was to keep in touch with them. We skyped for the first time since one of them moved to KL almost 2 years ago. Have to say the experience was quite enjoyable. Of course it won't be the same as meeting them in person. But it's so convenient to meet up with the girls online while I'm still in my living room. And I didn't even have to put on makeup or wear a bra for the whole meet up. ;)

My cold has turned into a horrifying cough. Coughed through the whole night, woke up a few times in the middle of the night coughing like crazy, finding that the hubby is still outside watching football *rolls eyes*. I cannot understand why anyone would want to sacrifice precious sleep for a game which might not even produce a single goal. The hubby claims he was too tired to cook rice after work. But apparently he's not tired enough to continue watching football again tonight.

I need to take leave from work soon. Weekends pass to fast. I've got 35 days of leave. Don't know what's my obsession with collecting leaves. I've calculated that in another 9 weeks, my leave will overflow and I'll be forced to take a day off every 3 weeks.

Thinking of getting my own laptop. Should I? Should I?

I miss my sister. More like I'm still so envious of her. And Genevie Loo, your bedroom is still filthy even though you claimed that you cleaned it before you left. I couldn't stand it and vacuumed it today. And every time I vacuum the place and think, soon... there's gonna be a little cutie Roomba vacuuming the place for me.

Sigh... that's all for now.  Bla.

1 comments:

Genny said...

you're blogging bout intelligent things again =) You must be getting better~ hehe.
Miss you too, big sis..
Yup, zoomba's joining the family~ Russell's gonna kill it out though =p Even if he doesn't, Sparkle will.. she ain't gonna tolerate no Zoomba stealing her limelight =p