Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Momentary

As of today at around 4pm, I.... Mindy... have no more pending work on the branch. I don't care if you don't understand me, I need to announce this so that I can remember the feeling of being able to breath easily. I'm fully indulging in the moment of temporary relief, freedom and sanity.

Hopefully this marks the beginning of the end of rushing to work with uncombed hair, driving with sport shoes on the car roof, restless dreams about solving bugs and talking in my sleep (I once told the hubby in my sleep, "Yin How, got colorful pills?") and rushing home after work to a sulky hubby to has to cook and wait for me for dinner.

Hopefully la.... it's good to hope right? :)

And I foresee that the hubby will not be sulky tonight. The hubby is going to be a happy boy tonight. Aha aha...

;)

1 comments:

cylooi said...

Congratulation for you to make it for ACDS 10.0! you look so stress when i pass your cube several times :)