Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Latest foodie obsession

You know how I get my random food obsession, like KFC, kimchi, etc... Latest food obsession, duck meat mee sua soup. I've had it everyday for dinner, 5 days in a row. It's so yummy. I wonder whether I can make a week in a row.

Every time the hubby eats a durian, he throws the seed across the carpark to the trees on the other side. He's convinced that one day there will a farm of durian trees there, all thanks to him.

Okay, that's all I have to say right now. I'm sick, tired, and I've got nothing intelligent to say.

Nite nite

4 comments:

Genny said...

oooo i want duck mee suah... aaaaaaa.. i wonder if i can cook that here *having extreme Penang food cravings*

oh... the food cravings resemble pain..... *winces*

*drools all over mouse and keyboard*

Mindy said...

Awww... this weekend, i'll help to take photos of all the wonderful penang food I'll be eating. Just for my little sister.

:D

Soo Huey said...

umm........ i (almost) hate it everytime i see photos of nice food on blogs that are beyond my reach. shuyin's blog is the worst! always gives me the most terrible cravings!!

so i don't think having photos of penang food is helpful. unless maybe genny is different n would still prefer to see them eventho she can't have them. btw how long are u in the US, genny? just start googling for recipes n giving them a go lah... even if it fails, may still get something similar n will feel very satisfied. by the time back in penang, will be superb chef. ;P

Genny said...

haha, i'm very sure my dear big sis is gonna post up photos to torture my taste buds, not to make me feel better haha =p

I'm gonna be there till the end of September.. Yup, I've already stocked my cupboard with tons of asian marinade =p And I'm in the process of making kimchi, and failing miserably.. my tummy feels queasy when I see it fermenting *turns green*