Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

TFB network

Something good has recently happened. At least I hope it's something good. But I can't say what it is yet because the hubby gave me the warning look of, "You shall not blog about this". So I can't blog what it is... until much later la.

And before you let your imagination run away, the news is about the hubby, not me.

The hubby somehow miraculously managed to keep this off the TFB network - Tan Family Broadcast Network until today. Which I know much has been something really challenging for him since he blabs everything onto the Tan Family Broadcast Network. I'm talking about a guy who once, during our early pak toh days, told his mum that I shave my legs. Why he thought my future mother-in-law needed to know that her future daughter-in-law has hairy legs, I shall never understand. I shudder to think whether this information went onto the Tan Family Broadcast Network.

I'm no stranger to the Tan Family Broadcast Network. Something I was introduce to when I was still dating the hubby. The Tan Family Broadcast Network is one of the most efficient networks around. They work with the policy of, "Same day delivery guaranteed".

This is how it works. You just have to briefly mention something to just one other Tan family member and by the end of the day all the Tan phones will start ringing.

"Teet... teet.. teet.. teet... Breaking Tan family news, breaking Tan family news!!!!" 
And sometimes the broadcast packet will end with, "...and don't tell anyone I told you ah"

And before you know it, the hubby's handphone will start ringing with his mum on the other line ready to nag him to death about something that happened earlier. Apparently I underestimated the efficiency of the Tan Family Broadcast when I briefly mentioned about that something to one other Tan member.

Anyhoo, I'm sure the Tan Family Broadcast is actively spreading the news since the hubby has contacted the founder of the Tan Family Broadcast Network this morning - his mum.

I know I can't blog about it yet. But I maybe will much later....

"... and don't tell anyone I told you ah"

;)

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Hahaha... like I said, don't let your imagination run away. ;)

Pig said...

i'm pretty sure u're expecting lo!!! fasterrrr break the newss!! curiousity kills the pig!! :P :P

Mindy said...

Hahaha... The news is about the hubby. Not about me. Unless the hubby is a biological miracle, then maybe. ;)

Genny said...

tell me, tell me.. i'm your sister, i wanna know~~~~~

Mindy said...

You give me back all my shampoo and replace my Adidas shoes, then i'll tell you.

Genny said...

eh, i saw the same adidas shoes u bought for me last time, it was 40 bucks.. how much did u buy last time?

Mindy said...

I dowan sport shoes. I want lots of other stuff. I shall send you da list soon... :D

Darth said...

so the tfb news is about yh, not you...

darn, just when i was hoping to be a grandpa!

so what "baby" is yh expecting? tell, tell, lah!