Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Phases of life

Hey yo.

I've realized that I don't really blog much lately. You know I always go through phases where I'm crazy over something?

There was the draw-and-color phase, the i-must-save-planet-earth-and-go-green phase, the i-am-crazy-over-social-networking phase, the i-love-Dr-Oz-and-must-live-healthy phase, the cooking phase, the crazy-over-shoes-and-shopping phase (actually this comes every mega sales season, too much evil temptation around, can't help it, not my fault), the i-bought-a-new-camera-and-need-to-capture-every-moment phase, the i-need-to-find-Looi-a-girlfriend phase, the temporary-syiok-sendiri phase, all the different food obsession phases.

Well I'm in another phase right now. The I-am-crazy-over-work phase. Because being a new manager is different. So much to learn. Learn from experience, learn from mistakes, learn from others, never a clear right or wrong decision.

Anyway, I've got another blog for the little choo choo train. So I won't bore people here about it. This will be the last you'll hear about the little choo choo train over here. :)

0 comments: