Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

There is girl I know

There is this girl I know who is a wonderful wonderful friend.

She used to play video tapes of Brad Pitt on the TV, pause it, then take photos of the TV screen and later drag me to the photo shop after school  to develop those photos, causing me to miss my school bus. And we would then walk home together, under the sun with our heavy bags, so carefree without a worry in the world (oh those were during those internet-less days, the days where if you want a photo of your idol, you couldn't just download it from the internet, you have to improvise and think of other ways).

16 years of friendship, 16 years of good times, 16 times I wished her Happy Birthday.

So Happy 16th Day after your Birthday

*With bambi eyes* I'm sorry I forgot your birthday. Work is screwing up my memory cells. I suddenly remembered your birthday was I was wondering, "It's November, how come Mun Yi's birthday hasn't come yet". :P

6 comments:

pat said...

OMG mindy! lol! why did u think she asked u to join us at seven bistro dat nite? :P teruk teruk tsk tsk tsk :P

MY Public Mutual Experience said...

Hrumph...break my heart. :(

But I understand la...you've been so buzy. Dinner sounds great though. :D

pat said...

hahaha! anyway thks for sharin with us munyi's secret hahahaha!

*wonders whose pics she snaps now from the tv wakakakaka!!!! *growin horns...

Tan Shu-Yin said...

happy belated birthday Mun Yi...all the way from HONG KONG!

See...im sure u have no friends wishing u belated bday wishes from Hong Kong, rite? ;)

Mindy said...

LOL.... I'm not as bad as Shu-Yin then. She much more belated than me. :P

MY Public Mutual Experience said...

Hrumph...SO LATE ERRR....I think this is the first time I got a b'day wish from HK. :P