Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My forced leave

I'm so glad that I was forced to take half a day off today. After QF and WY went back to work after having lunch together at Kim Gary, I was alone in QB and since it was JCard day I thought, hmmm... I'd just take a look.

And me just taking a look took me almost 3 hours. :)

The atmosphere in JJ was choatic... and I happily jumped in to all that choas hunting for cheap clothes. There were sales people sceaming on the top of their voices, "HAPPY HOUR, HAPPY HOUR, 80% OFF ON ALL LADIES BAGS... ONE HOUR ONLY... BE CAREFUL... DON'T PUSH... DON'T PUSH.. MORE STOCK IS COMING OUT". It was like a war zone and I made sure I kept my distance away... I didn't want to get killed...

Went up to the 3rd floor and it was just as chaotic with sales people screaming out discounts on the bedsheets. Started to get a headache from all the noise so went down to the 2nd floor to the Gents department to see whether I could get anything for Yin How. It was nice and calm there, no one was screaming, totally different from the ladies department... :)

Anyways, after more than 2 hours of hunting, I got these.

I bought this dress for Rm24.... RM24 for a dress.... can't believe it!~~~



The top is RM40, tube top RM8, shorts RM 23.


And for spending RM103, I received RM10 voucher. I'm soooooo happy!~~~

The is the first time in my life I shopped by myself and I have to say I really enjoyed it, not having to worry about a very bored looking hubby following me around like a lost puppy.

If all forced leaves are like this, I'm looking forward to my next forced leave. :)

3 comments:

Cy said...

Eh ... I was in QB the whole afternoon till now, I am still in Coffee Bean

Pig said...

Wow.. U actually joined the crowd!! I thought everyone was going crazy when I went past :P I didnt even have the courage to go anywhere nearer :D But you sure grabbed some good deals :D Lucky you!!

Very happy to know you enjoy your half day. I guess it's not too bad afterall eh? :D haha... shud take more leaves next time :P

Jasmine said...

I can never decide wat to buy when i'm out shopping alone. I alwiz need a second opinion. But It's nice to shop alone at times. :) Looks like i had good buys.