Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I love my hubby

I love my hubby.

I love waking up next to him on Saturday mornings.
I love hugging him from behind.
I love placing my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.
I love staring at him sleep, memorizing every mole on his face.
I love how peaceful he looks when he sleeps.
I love doing all these things because I know all these are not permenant and there maybe one day when I wake up and he's no longer there anymore.

BUT.... when the hubby purposely sets his alarm clock to 7.30am on a SATURDAY morning because he doesn't want to waste his Saturday sleeping, and when that annoying alarm of his rings and wakes me up from my precious Saturday morning sleep. And when he switches off his alarm and goes to sleep until 11am while I'm now awake since 7.30am with a headache unable to go back to sleep while he refuses to wake up...... I'M NO LONGER IN THAT LOVABLE MOOD ANYMORE.

How many times has he done this already.

Cis.

4 comments:

chiaoju said...

hahaha... i was going "aww.. aww.. aww" after reading every line when i read the BUT.

=) *teehee*. well... hubbies are there to drive their wives nuts... don't u think? that's y the wives love them so very much. it's the whole package. =P hehehe

have a good weekend!

Mindy said...

Haha... yea, sometimes what's fun in a marriage is how much we drive each other crazy.

P/s - the guy is still sleeping in the room. SIGH!

Have a good weekend too!~

Tan Shu-Yin said...

Your post title shd be 'I love my hubby BUT' :)

cylooi said...

Hahaha... suddenly the posting just turn the other way, wasnt expect that coming.. :P