Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rasa sayng sayang eh

Ahh... the famous Rasa Sayang buffet.


Is it good as what all the blogs say? Well, it's good when it's buy 1 free 1. Otherwise, paying the full price isn't worth it leh. After hearing so much about it, I was kinda expecting more. The only really special thing about this buffet is the desert section. Otherwise, the buffet I had at Parkroyal is comparable.


But what makes is special is all the wonderful touches here and there. Like the spices displayed on each table



And I must say that Rasa Sayang is absolutely beautiful.



Just walking around the hotel makes me feel like I'm on a holiday far far away from work.


So relaxing that I was tricked into believing that it was already the weekend..

 
I made the mistake of wearing my RM23.70 halter neck dress to the dinner (yes, I'm always extremely proud of myself whenever I find a pretty dress on sale and I have no shame bragging about it). After one hour of stuffing myself, I felt that the slim fit halter neck dress was stranggling me. I had to losen the string around my neck in order to breath.
The the worst was my goldfish tummy was clearly bloated and and proudly showing off.

Overall, I think it's worth the RM60 per person to dine in such a beautiful place. I had a wonderful time.

Until I remembered that it wasn't the weekend yet, and there's work tomorrow. Aiii...

5 comments:

Mindy said...

it's because that dress couldn't expand anymore (and i was suffocating in it), or not you'll see more of the tummy. ;)

Genny said...

oooo now i know what you'll look like when ur little ones are on the way in the future =D
tsk tsk tsk what would Dr.Oz say? =p eating more than a 1000 calories at one goal? =p

Mindy said...

A girl is allowed to indulge in sinful food now and then. And so sinful were the deserts on that day...

Catherine said...

hahah pat gonna kena smacked by shuey again d :P

Soo Huey said...

today nearly kena smacked d... but nvm la, since memang fat mah. sigh. but not doing anything about it :P