Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

In the cube again

I disappeared from the cyberworld for 2 weeks. 1st week was because I was too busy at work. 2nd week was because I was too busy enjoying my holiday.

How fast can a week pass. And here I am, stunned that the holiday has already passed and I'm back here in my gray cube. It's almost like I'm that guy in the movie Groundhog day, where no matter what he does to change his day, he always finds himself waking up to the same morning to the same repeating day over and over again.

Still in shock, I try to remember what I did during the 9 days of holiday. I remember being very happy. Meeting up with old friends. A trip I made just to prove to myself that I could. A new haircut. A lot of reading. A sick hubby and an overly worried mother-in-law. A salted chicken from Ipoh. A growing green tomato. Too many donuts. Sudoku. Two doggies who haven't had a bath in two weeks.

And that's about it. I honestly can't remember anything else.

Will blog more about 2 books and a green tomato later.

3 comments:

Genny said...

too stinky naughty dogs and a salted chicken made it into the list but I didn't? so hurt~ =p post pics of ur juicy tomatoes, they grew so much in a week! dunno y it makes me think of that cartoon... the cartoon with the peach.. aaa wat is it? ah, googled it already.. james and the giant peach, that animation that scared me when i was a kid, i dunno why O.o

Mindy said...

After posting one post, i suddenly have so many things i wanna blog about later. :P

And Genny, the fact that I mentioned the salted chicken means I was thinking about you ma. ;)

Soo Huey said...

i wanna hear about the trip u made juz to prove that u could!