Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

With one candle lit

My 83 year old grandma observed the Earth hour last night. I'm so
proud of her. Though her reason of doing it is because she thinks it's
the law to do so. She even asked whether she is allowed to light
candles. :)

When i left her house last night, she was sitting there alone with
only 1 candle lit. Alone in the dark knowing that my grandpa whom she has been
with for the past 6 decades was dying and would not live to see the next day.

If I ever have to live through a day like that, I hope I can be as
strong as her.

2 comments:

Genny said...

Now I understand what you mean by the joy of keeping blogs.. To capture moments like this... It's nice that you captured that scene of Ah Ma in this blog. It's a precious memory~

forty two. one o three said...

Hi, I was listening to a radio station called key 103 when I came across you site at 0630 am, great reading, at 42 I feel life does go round in circles, I should have finished work at seven, I was distracted by a bright star in the east, then I saw another in the west, today I looked at family photos and had your thoughts, keep in touch