Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dearest

Dearest gray company, I hope you realize how hard your engineers work for you.

Dearest hubby, I promise I'll stop buying new shoes, new clothes, new bags every weekend... once the Mega Sales are over in September.

Dearest tummy, please be patient with me and not give me gastric whenever I feed you too late.

Dearest Russell, why do you make me yell at you every single day? Though when I don't yell at you, I start worrying what you're up to.

Dearest Sparkle, you seriously need to lose weight. I can no longer distinguish whether it's you or the hubby who is snoring at night.

Dearest little Kelisa, please stop making so much noise. It's embarrassing when people stare.

Dearest Bayswater, after 3 years, you still make me sooooo happy.

Dearest Saturday, I wish you would visit more often.

Dearest pizza, I shall not be looking at you for a very very long time.

Dearest new pair of shoes, I love you. You make my feet look so sexy.

Dearest friends, I miss you. Can't to see you girls soon.

Dearest sister, remember my Roomba and Scooba!

Oh, and dearest sister, when are you and your boy ever going to start kissing? It's been 6 weeks already!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

No no, they really didn't kiss yet. I ask my sister the same question every time I talk to her on Skype, "Har!!! Still didn't kiss yet ah???" :D

Yea, there are still 2 more interview. Yin How and my uncle already started planning for it. ;)

Genny said...

Mindy Loo!!! how could u? I was sitting next to him when he was reading your blog on his phone... sobs... I can't believe u broadcast that to the whole world *weeps*

T.T

*retreats into a cave of shyness*
I ain't coming out now~

p/s: i keep forgetting bout ur roomba and scooba.. btw, do u want an adidas shoe? I saw a nice one, thought of buying it for u.. if u don't want it, i'll take it instead =D

*retreats back into cave*
I can hear your evil cackle... Lol..

Mindy said...

Hehehe, I already told you that i'm going to blog about it. So how red did your face go???? :D :D :D

BTW, Yin How and Uncle Ninian have already started planning on how they are going to interview your boy. ;)

Send me a picture of the adidas shoe.

Genny said...

i thought that our many years of sisterhood would hv changed ur mind about blogging bout it.. lol.

oh no~~ yin how + uncle ninian?

I smell.... disaster in the air *sniff sniff* yup, the air smells of conspiracy~