Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

The baby sister is coming back home!

The baby sister is coming home tomorrow. I'm excited. Can't wait to see her. Can't wait to see little Roomba (dear little Roomba, the previous vacuum cleaner has packed his bags and moved into the store room to make room for you, I think he was glad for the early retirement).

5 months have passed so fast. I thought a lot of things would have changed after the 5 months. Some things have changed, though it's not the things I expected.

Somebody recently asked me, "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" Honestly I don't know. Because I learned from the previous 10 years of life that no matter how much you plan, not everything goes according to plan. And even if it does and you get what you want, it not necessary makes you happy in the end. So now, I don't think about myself in 10 years time. I'm going to let life tell me about it along the way.

Anyway, I'm so excited about meeting the baby sister tomorrow! And also the future baby brother-in-law. And watching what the scary Uncle Ninian is going to to do to the poor boy. Uncle Ninian is a scary man from England who eats little boys and girls for dinner (Just in case you're reading this Uncle Ninian, I still love and adore you and you are a wonderful wonderful uncle. Please don't eat me after reading this).

If anything interesting happens I shall remember to report it here ASAP.

:)

4 comments:

Ninian's Reflections said...

Well well . this is uncle Ninian here. Yes I eat boys and girls for breakfast and it is a shame I had nort read this before we had dinner last night. You would have made a tasty morsel instead of the feast we had for dinner. Still I think that he coped quite well after some heavy coaching from my dearest Swan and his beau Gen. Still this was just round one to cover the first ten years of relationship. Next round covers the rest of his life ????

Mindy said...

Hehehe, you wouldn't eat me. I'm too nice for you to eat me. ;)

Yup, he did cope well. It was so much fun. I could see that Yin How was so thankful it wasn't him on the hot seat. ;)

Genny said...

Awww poor kelvin XD haha~
This is funny, no wonder you didn't want Uncle Ninian to read this hahaha XD

Do you see any changes in me after 5 months? =D =D

hmm... don't worry, Kelvin and I will fix Roomba for you. If all else fails, I'll order an adaptor from US for you =D
Ur baby bro-in-law is sooooo sweet.... After dropping me off at USM, he went to BJ to find an adaptor for roomba, cos he knows it'll cheer both of us up =D
Too bad he couldn't find the right one.. But no worries, we'll find it =D Roomba shall live again ^_^

Mindy said...

Hehehe, I hope baby bro-in-law will always be this sweet. :)

And yes, I've noticed changes in you. You are so gooey wooey in love right now. I can see little hearts with wings flying in circles on top of your head.