Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The weekly update

Hello, this time for my weekly post again. I've been so busy lately that I have to make a conscious effort to remember my little bloggy. Anyway, random stuff which are just going to randomly come out from my head.



My roomba is coming home soon. (Oh, and so is the sister). Can't wait. Yay yay....

Brought the adorable guy with rosy checks to try dim sum yesterday. The old aunties serving dim sum there were so fascinated by him. One old auntie went on and on excitedly in Hokkien telling us, "Wah.... this one is so handsome. Usually these white men have nice looking faces but their bellies are soooo big. This one has a nice looking face and no big belly! Handsome loh. He's going to become my godson."

For a while, I was facing a book starvation. I'm seriously addicted to books nowadays. So desperate that I dug out old books I bought long ago, like Brinsinger which is Part 3 of the Eragon series. I used to love Eragon but after reading books about real people living through the Cultural Revolution in China and the Taliban era in Afghanistan, I'm sorry but I can no longer read a book about elves and humans and dragons at war. Just seems too lame in comparison.

And I'm really looking forward to the break in October. I need to get out of this little island, leave all the problems behind and go a little crazy with friends, have just enough drinks to make the world seem so wonderful and beautiful, but not too many until my tongue starts developing a mind of its own saying things it shouldn't be saying. I just need to give the gray cells a break before they shut down.

Still thinking about a tattoo. Might be one of my phases...

And dearest sister, before you start sulking about how the Roomba seems more important than you, of course I'm looking forward to seeing home. I'm so looking forward to seeing how Uncle Ninian is going to interview your boy where the question of the day would be, "How much redder can Genny's face become?". *waiting in evil gleeful anticipation*

1 comments:

Genny said...

it will become much redder.. redder than ur guy with rosy cheeks. He's a ang moh is it? Is he really that handsome? Makes me curious, lol. Does Yin How get annoyed when u talk about him? =p

Don't bully 'my boy' at the airport ahhhhhhhh.... but he's not easy to bully.. he's the super 'cool cool' and calm type.. Let's see what Uncle Ninian will do to him XD I'll just... hide behind the sofa so my face doesn't turn too red~ =p

I miss him... He's back in Penang d~ I'm coming home soon too~ Penang, here I come! I'm so Chinese-food deprived =D

My hives haven't showed up for a week too.. Yup, things are looking good~ Smooth beautiful skin again, wunnerful~~