Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy happy happy

For some reason, I'm not absorbed in work today. For some reason, I'm a little more relaxed today, a little more happier than usual.

Can't decide whether it's because....

it's Friday today,

or that I didn't attend a single meeting today (if you don't count the interview which I left after 15 minutes),

or that the long raya weekend is just next week (it's so close I can almost smell it!!!),

or that next week I'm going to meet the fish from China,

or that I'm going to be fetching an adorable guy with rosy checks from the airport,

or that I'm looking forward to the trip at the end of the month to have too many drinks and talk nonsense with the girls (and ever since one of them said she's going to get a tattoo, I'm soooooo tempted to get one as well),

or that I'm looking so so so forward to seeing my new Roomba at the end of the month (oh, I'm looking forward to seeing you too Genny, because you'll be bringing my precious Roombaaaaaa!~~).

Whatever the reason, the weekend is almost here. Have a good one!~~~

:)

3 comments:

Genny said...

*gasp* hey, imagine if i buy scooba, i'll be totally kicked outta the picture =p

Btw, i don't know if i can bring scooba home too, i'm not sure how much luggage i hv.. will check out scooba's weight, though i'm sure it weighs the same as roomba.

Mindy said...

Of course you won't be kicked out of the picture. I still need you to bring both of them back for me, remember? :D

Genny said...

haha.. hmm can't believe I'm coming home soon, 4 months just flew past under my nose~ time really flies, tsk tsk tsk..