Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today

Today I have the right to blog at work

Today I have the right to come to work at whatever time I want

Today I have the right to not reply your emails

Today I have the right to ignore any SPRs, and I don't care whether you are a platinum customer leh, or gold customer leh or silver customer.

Today I have the right to cancel all my meetings

Today I have the right not to talk to you

Today I have to right not to answer you on communicator

Today I have the right to do anything I want to do

Because today, I'm on leave. And I'm taking a day off so that I can finish my work in peace.
Either that, my leave burns this week.

:)

3 comments:

Genny said...

workaholic big sister~ =)
But I'm beginning to understand it.. i feel like half of my DNA has been attached to my cubicle lately.. and i'm only an intern =p

I bet you're smirking again- Freshie Intern enthusiasm againm =p

But I'm starting to prefer working life over student life. I like how fast the weeks and months pass, and how I'm actually doing smtg significant instead of just studying =)

Pig said...

I'm being "forced" to take leave too this month or it'll be burnt!! no fun :( i dun like the new system :( Now i have to strategize on how to hide my NFUSE token...

Mindy said...

I don't like the new system too. And I wish I knew about it beforehand so that I would have taken some days of instead of letting it burn. Can't take them now because of CC. :(