Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

For the past 10 days, I have...

  1. Not driven my car
  2. Not gone to work (I think my plant at work is dead by now)
  3. Not been able to hug hubby to sleep. Have to sleep flat on my back
  4. Not seen my belly button
  5. Not worn anything other than my pajamas
  6. Not gone shopping... SOB!
  7. Not been able to walk straight while holding my bloated tummy
  8. Eaten KFC twice (bad bad girl.. will not eat KFC anytime soon... at least I say I won't)
  9. Not been out except to the hospital
  10. Not had sex... sob.. sob.. frustrating NIA!

Can't wait to take out the stitches.

4 comments:

Soo Huey said...

Re #3, he can still hug you mah.. ;)

I was gonna suggest #10 slow n gentle (which could potentially make it even better), but thats prolly not wise too huh. How desperate are you? :P

Jasmine said...

#10 got me smiling. I'm sure it's not that frustrating. :)

And for #2, I'd be happy if I didn't have to go to work for 10 days.

So when are the stitches coming out?

Mindy said...

Hehehe.. some things are more frustrating than others. And I'm not to the point where I'm desperate yet. :P

Stiches are out now. Was damn painful when the doctor took it out.

Ian said...

Hmmm I know what to get for you next time Mindy (for your birthday) :)