Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Restless ramblings

I'm starting to get really bored.

After staying home for 2 weeks, I realize I'm not stay-at-home housewife material, at least not now. I miss working with my colleagues, going to meetings, solving new problems, achieving new things, grumbling to the boss when shit happens. I miss telling the hubby my own stories from work instead of waiting all day for him to come home to listen to his stories only.

I miss the Milo making machine. I miss sighing every morning when I first enter the office to see rows of gray cubicles, gray carpet and blue-gray walls. I miss my dog filled messy cubicle. I miss dance aerobics which I can't join now.

I miss the hustle and bustle of a working life.

In short, I'm getting soooo RESTLESS. So I'm going to say what most people would never say (with the exception of work-loving people like Ian).

I actually can't wait to go back to work.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Hahahahahaha anyway 1 less person to complain to me about shit is definitely good for my sanity in the short term :) Anyway, the team is eager to welcome you back to work (and pound you with lots of questions, e.g. your now-famous statement number #10) :)

jeanne said...

Omg... Mindy, "can't wait to go back to work", Sounds a lot like what Ian will say on every Sunday >.<

You are getting freaky too =P