Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

My days at home

My third post in one day... shows I'm really bored.

Everyday when Yin How comes back from work, I'll ask him, "How was your day?" He always has lots to tell me. I, in return, had nothing much to tell him since I've been coped up at home for the last 2 weeks.

Today, I was determine to tell him how my day went to make it sound a little more significant. I told him I've memorized the TV schedule at Astro. Starworld will repeat whatever was shown 9pm the day before, the next day at 12pm. Then 1pm is the Oprah show, 2pm is the Ellen show, 3pm will be Murder She Wrote, which I then will switch to the Discovery Channel.

Then I briefed him on all the useless crap I learnt from the Discovery Channel. Do you know how they make bicycles, sandpaper, sausages, teapots, bike helmets, crash dummies, money, ships, tea bags, rubberbands and levels? I know now.

I even learnt a little about time traveling, how the world may end, the first Emperor of China, how they torture people in the medieval age, how to make cows pregnant, and that it's possible to escape from jail using a rope made out of human hair or toilet paper.

Also, I noticed that everyday, the two dogs will start sitting near the main door around 5.30pm onwards waiting for Yin How to come home. Dogs can tell the time you know.

After telling him all that, I suddenly feel proud of all the useless information I learnt these 2 weeks. Did you actually think I was at home doing nothing at all? I was learning new things everyday ok! ;)

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I couldn't bake la... I could hardly move around at that time. So only option was to sit in front of the TV most of the time. ;)

Ian said...

Read, Mindy, read! I'm sure there are lots of books, and articles, you can read! :)

Mindy said...

Soo Huey, your thesis is way to complicated for me to even understand :P

I'll be back at work tomorrow, Tuesday. :)

Catherine said...

haha good for you wert, at least u learnt a lot of new stuff..how things work, ur dogs' habits, etc :P

enjoy while u can..when will u be going back to work?

Soo Huey said...

now that you're back at work, does that mean you're also allowed to have sex? :P