Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ramblings before I go home

My waist, arm and chest muscles hurt. My butt hurts... really really hurts... It hurts so badly that even I shift my foot from the brake to the accelerator I can feel my right butt crying.

I think I overdid the squat exercises (I'm continuing to exercise at home so that when I'm ready to join the dance aerobics again, Ian and Looi won't be able to laugh at how unfit I am). After stopping dance aerobics, I suddenly feel like I'm so unhealthy. FYI, Dr. Oz says we should exercise 3 times a week. He also says that having sex 3 times a week can prolong a man's life by a few years (not sure for the woman though...)

Well, I'm not doing anything to increase my health lately... And I'm currently having my freaky obsession with KFC. Can't remember how many times I've eaten that after the surgery... Probably 4 or 5 times already. What would Dr. Oz say? Tsk.. tsk...

I am hungry. Need to go home... all I can think of is KFC... shall I be tempted? Hmmm.... *in deep thought now*

1 comments:

Genny said...

Don't eat any more KFC! Bad for health hehe. I think for thin people, it's more dangerous, because you always don't know ur limit or danger zone.. because you all are always the same size.. At least I know when my danger zone is... when I can't fit into my jeans *cries*
I have a lot of thin frens in USM getting high cholesterol tests after coming to USM to study (and they blame our dear penang food!!!) =p