Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My space, my crap

I've been bloggy quiet lately. Don't really blog much. Not that I've gone off blogging. I actually have stuff which I wrote but don't publish. Suddenly feeling my bloggy is very exposed, very public (yea, it took me a year to suddenly realize this, dumb dumb gum gum). Friends, colleagues, relatives reading this. And then suddenly I feel like I can't write whatever crap that's currently in my head. What if it's boring, what if it's lame, what if they don't like it? Why the hell do I put my thoughts out there to be judged?

Hubby taught me something yesterday. When somebody doesn't like you, give them a BIG wonderful smile... and say, "Fuck OFF". :)

Not that I've got any reason to say it to anyone. Just that I shouldn't be obsessing about what others think.
This is my blog, my little space. I'll write the lamest, dumbest, most boring things I want to, if I want to. If I wanna blog about my reoccurring KFC cravings, or my Monday blues, or the silly things the hubby does, or my PMS-y rantings, I should. Because this little bloggy is mine, yes, all mine *psychotic laughter*.

Shall resume blogging about useless crap soon.

1 comments:

Pig said...

Pls do! There's just never too-much crap in our lives anyways! :D