Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

The value of RM7.35

1 raspberry Secret Recipe cheesecake = RM73.50/10 = RM7.35 per person.

Having an engineer pretend to throw in a resignation later during a 1-1 with the boss (and a wonderful actress she was), then have the whole team walk into the conference room with the cake singing Happy Birthday, then seeing the boss stand up staring at us in confusion for a few seconds only to realized that he was tricked, face turning the reddest I've ever seen, watching him jumping hysterically around the conference room holding the rubbish bin for some weird reason,  trying recover to from the shock of the fake resignation to the shock of the birthday surprise.... Fuiyoh... it is PRICELESS.

So worth the RM7.35 I tell you....

7 comments:

Pig said...

Hahaha...nais! That reminds me of the trick we played on the old(ex)-boss too! aahh..I should have been there to share the joy today :D

Mindy said...

The old(ex)-boss took the surprise more gracefully. This one went hysterical.

hehehehe...

(boss, if you are reading this comment, remember that we did out of love)

jeanne said...

dang, I wish I could chip in the 7.35 too!

lesson : If you receive a resignation letter from your subordinate, remember to ask what date it is... =P

Mindy said...

Haha.. the boss has learned that the hard way today. ;)

shgoh said...

hoo....u all bully Ian....hahahaa....but funny.btw, who is the best actress??hehe...

Tay Shu Yih said...

This is good... We should try that too :) I'm afraid my boss would say "Good, I have been waiting for that."

Mindy said...

The wonderful actress was lpchua. ;) and i think the boss may share this with the other bosses so not so easy to play this surprise again. ;)