Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cards

I love getting cards. Every since I was young, I've been collecting birthday cards, valentine day cards, festive greeting cards. I just love feeling all nostalgic when I go through all my cards, each representing a year in my life.

Only problem is that I've got bad memory recognizing them. I once bought my mum the same card two years in a row. She noticed, I didn't (very bad, very bad). And there was once, much to the dismay of the sister, I bought her the exact same birthday card she bought me. And our birthdays are only two months apart.

Yesterday I was looking for something in the drawer where I keep all my cards. Saw a Valentine's day card and was a little confused. "Yin How, which year this you buy this card for me?" Before he could open his mouth, I threatened, "Did you buy me a Valentine's day card for tomorrow?"

The hubby gave me a dirty look. "That IS the Valentine's day card for tomorrow laaaa".

I immediately transformed from threatening-wife to lovable-giggly-girl. Took the card and skipped all the way to the bookshelf and proudly displayed the card.

It's so easy to please a women. And you men say women are complicated. I think you're just not trying hard enough. Hmphhh.

Happy Valentine's Day!

:)



BTW, why am I still at home blogging on the morning of CNY? Because all the hubby's obsessive preparation for this day has worn him out, so he's still in bed sleeping right now. ;)

0 comments: