Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Today

Today, a mum told her two-year old son who was blocking my way, "Move aside, let the che che pass". Fuiyoh! I was grinning like a maniac. Yes, I'm at the age where being called "che che" instead of auntie can make me want do a happy dance.  And I shall shameless brag about it.

Today, for some reason everything about work seemed so funny laughing until my cheeks hurt. I think the sleep deprived brain decided to go a little koo koo crazy.

Today, the hubby suddenly realized there's only 1 more week to CNY. This is the only time when I can slug on the sofa and watch the shirtless hubby obsessively clean the house while I do absolutely nothing. And yes, I'm enjoying this rare once a year sight. Like I mentioned once before, "shirtless hubby" + "doing housing chores" = "yum yum yummy" * "oolala".

Okay, end of blog post. My sleep deprived brain is rebelling against me leaving me dumb dumb blank. And I keep getting distracted from the monitor to the shirtless hubby who is currently cleaning every speck of dust from the TV shelf. I need to fully concentrate on enjoying this once in a year sight.

Nite nite.

1 comments:

MY Public Mutual Experience said...

Lolz Soo Huey.

Min, you still have the che che look and you didn't need someone to tell you that la. You are reminded each time you look in the mirror. :)