Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Little sisters

I was there wrapped with a tower, dripping wet and shivering after coming out from a hot shower because I ran out of conditioner, thinking that since the sister is away, I could finally take back my conditioner which she stole from me weeks ago,

Only to find myself staring in disbelief at my other bathroom.

GENEVIE LOO, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOOK ALL MY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER TO TEXAS!!!!

Oh yes, God put little sisters on earth with the purpose of annoying their bigger sisters. And the darling sister of mine who is on the other side of the earth still manages to do so.

And I can hear you giggling as you read this. You owe me 1 bottle of shampoo, conditioner and a pair of Adidas sneakers, YOU HEAR ME!~



While on the topic of sisters, In Her Shoes is a great books to read about two sisters. I enjoyed the book! :)

2 comments:

Pig said...

Well..on the bright side..ur sis thought it was a bit too costly to take u to US...so, she took ur toiletries instead!! LOLx

Seng Piew said...

aiya, ah min min ah. little sisters are like that mah. as big sister, u are kind of like a mother hen... second mummy to genny. little sisters are specially created by God to annoy big sisters mah. i am very pleased that u luv genny so much although she "stole" all your shampoo and conditioner... a hair disaster day for u. i am very proud that big sister min is also doing so well in career, life and love. luv, daddums