Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why I love Yin How

  1. Because he rubs my tummy when i have a tummy ache (after I force him to do so)
  2. Because he makes a cup of Milo when I'm hungry (after I force him to do so)
  3. Because he cooks for me if I come home late from work
  4. Because he does the laundry every weekend (else he’ll have no clothes to wear the following week) and helps me with the housework (after a little nagging) and he irons his own clothes
  5. Because he buys and cuts fruits for me when I'm constipated
  6. Because he says the most ridiculous things which makes me laugh
  7. Because he is kind to animals and would buy a bun for a hungry stray dog he sees one at kopitiam
  8. Because he respects his elders, and teaches me to do the same
  9. Because he loves and looks after the dogs so I know he'll make a good father
  10. Because he loves me too

Happy 27th Birthday!~ Can't believe you are so old already.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Wish him Happy Birthday for me..
Happy Birthday, Yin How! :D

Genny said...

hey.. tell Yin How i said happy birthday k... forgot hehehe... ^^

Mun Yi said...

Pls help me wish Yin How Happy Birthday!

Did you get him his toy car after all? Sounds like a 7 year old's b'day present rather than a present for a 27 year old. I guess it takes one to marry one. *wink*

I can imagine Russell chasing after the toy car if Yin How plays it in your apartment. Maybe it'll inspire Sparkle to chase after it too and get some much needed exercise.

:)

Mindy said...

Yin How doesn't read my blog, so I'll thank everyone for the birthday wishes on his behalf.

No, I didn't buy the remote control car in the end. He said just treat him to dinner will do.

And what do you mean by "it takes one to marry one"? I'd like to think I'm way more mature then my immature other half. :)

Soo Huey said...

He doesn't read your blog? You write until so sweet, he should at least read this one!

Btw, you know, I've never met Yin How!

PS- Munyi, opposites attract mah! ;)

Mun Yi said...

I'm breaking out in cold sweat at your last comment Min.
"""= ="""

But remember you were the one nagging me to add my comments wan ma.