Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Random points

  • I wish more people here would get Twitter. It’s nice getting little updates from others throughout the day, oh like when I'm stuck in my gray cubicle at work while somebody is happily twittering away about her vacation in Europe driving a SLK convertible... arghhh..... ;)
  • I can't understand why some guys carry their girlfriends/wives girly looking handbag, especially when the girl is not carrying anything. Men are not meant to carry woman handbags over their shoulders, especially those girly looking ones. It just looks so…. akua-ish.
  • Sparkle’s fatness is starting to bother me especially now that she makes all sorts of weird noises when she breathes. I've put her on a strict diet of half a cup of biscuits in the morning and half at night. But I keep forgetting to give her the half in the morning, and she becomes a little psychotic at night when it's dinner time.
  • Lately there are a lot of those lame government advertisements trying to promote nilai nilai murni. I can’t help feeling that it’s getting lamer and lamer to down right embarrassing.
  • I don't like facebook anymore. I find it so crowded now. And I will always wonder why some people there need to compete to get 1000 friends and more. Do you really need 1000 over friends? But I still check it out for photos people post. That’s nice.
  • I'm starting to get restless in life. Looking for a change. A new job? A new baby? A new hairstyle? A new hubby? (hehehe, hubby is irreplaceable... I might be going through a quarter life crisis right now)
  • I was brushing my teeth last night and I suddenly noticed slight bump on my arms which turned out to be my biceps. I didn't know I had biceps; I just have flab, skin and bones. Dance aerobics must be working. I excitedly rushed to the sleeping Yin How and forced him to wake up to look at my biceps. He flexed his own biceps to show me how much bigger his were compared to mine to shut me up. I let him go back to sleep after that.
  • I will never understand what the big hoo-haa over Transformers. Never liked it, never will.
  • Can’t believe one year has passed since my sister’s orientation at USM. She’s now a 2nd year student. Time really flies. Soon the baby sister will be out working. For those who knew me when she was still in kindergarten, I bet you’re feeling so old now. I know I am. :P
  • I’m happy it’s Friday.
Have a nice weekend! :)

8 comments:

Ian said...

What's the big hoo-haa over Transformers? Coz...there's more to it than meets the eye! Autobots, roll out!!!! Yea!!!

Ian said...

Oh and maybe you should just put Sparkle on a water and bread diet for the morning and 1/4 cup biscuits at night haha.

chiaoju said...

totally agree with the 2nd one. i get very much annoyed seeing guys carrying their gf's/wife's handbag. ish.

Tan Shu-Yin said...

i'm totally in opposite view for point#2.
I find men carrying their gfs/wives' handbags cool. means they dont care how they look like...they juz care enough to carry it for them! :P

Mindy said...

Wasn't too happy lately, so didn't want to fill the blog with depressing stuff. But I'll update something later. :)

Soo Huey said...

ahh... u mean u didnt want to do what I do - juz ramble on bout my depression n frustrations! lol. so sorry to my readers! xD

hope things are better now. i've had a shit past few days too. such is bloody life. good thing i dont blog anymore!

take care. hugs

Genny said...

i'm feeling old too.. so strange to see all the blur and super fresh looking freshmen coming in this semester =p sigh, my baby face makes them refer to me as the "cute short smiley girl"
i almost fainted when i heard tat.. where's my senior respect?? =p haha.. is sparkle losing weight yet? don't forget to feed her in the morn.. later you trigger the inner wolf in her and wake up without ur legs =p

Mindy said...

Sparkle still looks the same... she is still fat!