Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

1:23am, still so awake :(

Just came back from a nice evening out with the girls. It's always great to meet up with old friends and yack non-stop for hours to catch up the latest gossip and being the noisiest group in the whole restaurant. We yack until the waiter come over to give us the bill to kick us out because they were closing. Drank lots of coffee and tea. Too much caffeine in my system. Starting to feel like a tummyache is coming. Still so wide awake...

Kinda regret agreeing to exchange Christmas presents with them. Now have to think what to buy and it's always hard to get something that the person will like. Since Shu-Yin loves lotion, I shall buy lotion for her to add to her big collection of expiring unused lotions. And since Mun Yi likes to buy belts, I shall buy a belt for her so that she has one less thing to buy online. Hey, it's the thought that counts right? :P

p/s - Mun Yi, remember to write a comment. Or not I'll nag again.

ok, tummy starting to hurt. Don't know why i always get a tummyache whenever I go out with Mun Yi. I think I'm allergic to her.

3 comments:

Mun Yi said...

haha...your stomach didn't pass QC don't blame me wor...I DO NOT WANT BELTS@! I bot like 6 (i think may be more :P) recently.

Since Min loves dogs so much, will get her another puppy...will be visiting SPCA one day...do a good deed (expecting good karma) and get Min something she loves...hit two birds with one stone...yay.

Mindy said...

OMG, you can get me anything EXCEPT a puppy!!! Just thinking about getting another puppy makes me hard to breathe. Yin How likes to say the same thing to threaten me. I love my dogs but another dog is CRAZY!!

Mun Yi said...

I just remembered that we forgot to eat the duck's tongue, liver and all the other funky stuff you keep in your handbag when we were having tea la. I still wanna try it...so remember to save some for me...but if gonna expire soon then nvm la...you can have my share.