Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Moquitoes love Mindy

Yay, I managed to keep this blog alive for exactly one month now. Not bad.. not bad...

I'm so sleepy today because I got attacked by mosquitoes last night. There's just something about me that mosquitoes love and they especially enjoy buzzing in my ear. I woke up in the middle of the night with lots of bites on my arms so I got up to put mosquito repellent on (I must be the only weirdo who has to wear mosquito repellent to sleep).

I looked over at my husband who was sleeping beside me. I pulled the blanket away from him leaving him exposed so that mosquitoes would attack him instead of me (evil me huh). I wrapped myself with the blanket like a cocoon feeling a little hot and sweaty, leaving only my fingers and my head exposed. Stupid mosquitoes attacked 3 of my fingers and left my husband alone to sleep in comfort. It's just not fair! :(

2 comments:

Mun Yi said...

hmm...why do I have this feeling that your 'very funny' is lathered with 'geramness'. = ='

Mindy said...

Hahaha, of course la, using me as bait... so pitiful...