Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Done fixing all the Ikea stuff

Finished fixing all the stuff we bought from Ikea. Yin How was drilling holes in the wall the whole day while I sat there admiring his little muscles popping out from his skinny body.

Actually it's not much considering how much we spent. Ikea's stuff are expensive. They make you think it's cheap by pricing everything individually. But when you buy the whole set, it's actually quite expensive.

Yin How has now got his little bar corner to hang his wine bottles and glasses. And he likes to pretend to go over to that little corner and ask me in his macho voice, "Do you want a drink?" which cracks me up because Yin How can't drink and he doesn't drink. He just likes to imagine he can.

Next time meet up at my place ya. :)

4 comments:

Cy said...

If he can't drink, why does he needs a bar?

So I guess Ikea is kind of like Starbucks, where it is cheap abroad but the currency conversion kills the economical incentive of them.

Mindy said...

He wanted somewhere to put all his wine. We received so many as housewarming gifts.

Shu-Yin, I'll remember to pass it to you if you remember to remind me. It must be just before I leave to meet you. Else I might forget again. :P

Looi said...

I like wine, maybe someday i can come over and checkout your new IKEA stuff there :)

Mindy said...

Sure... then you can help me finish up some of the wine. You can come during CNY, though I think most of you won't be in Penang....