Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Pigging out

Ahh... there's nothing like pigging out at home the whole day and still wearing my pink pajamas at 3pm in the afternoon. And it's especially enjoyable when I know everybody else is working. >:) Sigh... days like this are so few and so rare.


The holidays have made me so lazy that I prefer to stay at home, surf the net and become a couch potato. I'm even too lazy to get myself lunch, so I ate 2 bananas, 2 butter biscuits, a bag of chips and the candy that Looi gave me for Christmas for lunch- anything which I managed to dig out at home to eat.

I'm so gonna miss the holidays when I'm back at work next week. But I guess going back to work is good for me, else I'll eat junk food everyday for lunch.
Can't wait to go to Ikea tomorrow. Yay yay!~

3 comments:

Cy said...

Pinjam me when you got it too... :)

Haha you are not the only one hiding at home today. Me too..

Catherine said...

ooh shopping @ ikea..nice nice :D

haha shu-yin, i think the catalogs came out in aug/sept la...not sure still ada stock or not..
can pinjam u nxt time if u want :P

Mindy said...

Shu-Yin, I took one for you... so you'll have a catalogue. I had to go twice to get the extra catalogue because the guy there would only give one per person... so kiam siap...