Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

The happy Friday post

I woke up in the middle of last night and for a while, still in the confused state of being half awake and half asleep, I was wondering why my head felt so heavy and I couldn't move when I tried. Took me a while to realize that Russell was sleeping on top of my head across my pillow. The chicken dog was afraid of the thunder so he found it safer to sleep on my head. Dumb dumb dog.

Anyway, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday and I'm doing my "I'm happy it's Friday" chant. Have a good weekend!~~~~ :)

1 comments:

Soo Huey said...

at Chinese New Year 2008, i was in Boston for a conference. after a long conference day on the eve of CNY, i went out for dinner w some friends / other conference participants, we went to the bar afterwards n had cocktails, then i wondered back to my hotel room...

at about 3am, i was awaken by an sms from an Aussie friend saying "Rob n I are in China, and thinking of you. Happy CNY!"

still groggy, i replied "What are you n Rob doing in China??! When did you leave? Did Jer fly you there?? How come i didn't get an invite to go along?!"

she replied "Huh? We're in ChinaTOWN in Brisbane! there's a dragon dance"

if i hadn't been drinking or half asleep, it would've been obvious that they meant Chinatown since they were still in Aust with no word of holiday soon just few days before, when i was still in Melbourne. but in my blurried state, i thought Rob's boyfriend Jeremy who is learning how to fly SMALL PLANES put both of them on a plane n they flew to China!! :S

its funny how blur u can be when u wake up in the middle of the night.