Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kimchi... yummy...

I woke up early this morning because I had a tummyache. If you know me well, a lot of my stories always end with me lausai-ing. I eat a lot of rubbish. And yesterday it was too much kimchi...

KFC obsession is over, now it's the kimchi phase (triggered by the korean food fair at QB and Gurney Plaza). Just talking about kimchi makes me want to eat it again... Yup, I'm going to go for another round of kimchi later... kimchi, kimchi, kimchi, kimchi, kimchi...

Eat now, think later. ;)

3 comments:

Mun Yi said...

The good point about 'lausaing' is that you can eat rubbish and the calories don't count. :) Positive thinking.

P/S: I don't like Kim Chi. Ptui Ptui.

Mindy said...

Kimchi is so under appreciated over here

Mindy said...

Ya, that's what my colleague who went to Korea said too. He hated the food there.

Anyway, my kimchi craze is over for now... :)