Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My cartoony hubby

After I started drawing faces, I'm starting to notice and observe the features in a face like the shape of the face, eyes, nose, mouth. So forgive me if you catch me staring at your face a little longer then I should be especially during boring meetings. It just means I'm wondering how I would draw your face. :P

Anyway, my latest little piece, finally managed to draw Yin How's face. The one below is considered ok compared to all the horrible Yin How faces I made last weekend. :)


Then I made it more cartoony and colored it.


2 comments:

Tan Shu-Yin said...

this one definitely looks better than the previous photo of yh :D

Genny said...

haha, this looks yin how-ish, but in this drawing he also looks a bit like one of his brothers... dunno which one.. =p u look very min-min-ish here! haha, u hv the artist signature d =) u owe me a cartoon!!! =p