Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday already?

It’s Friday. I can’t believe it. It’s not that I’m not happy that it’s Friday (which crazy person is not happy that the weekend is almost here?), it’s just that I blinked and suddenly it’s Friday. Where did the whole week go? Where did the whole of last week go?

I usually update my blog a few times a week but this week passed too fast. Partly because I’m learning up some new freaking alien stuff at work and partly also because I’ve suddenly got this crazy urge to do something which I’ve hated ever since school. This sudden inspiration caused me to drag Yin How yesterday to Tesco, spent 10 minutes at Popular, then 15 minutes at Tesco, then went back to Popular for another 5 minutes just to compare color pencils. Yin How of course was in a sulky mood because it was almost 8pm and he was hungry and tired and couldn't understand why I needed half an hour to choose color pencils. :P

I was at the dining table happily coloring with my new color pencils until I missed American Idol. Genny says I’m having one of those “mid-life” crisis where I’m going backwards in time. I actually can’t wait to go home later to continue my coloring but I have a dinner later to go to. :(

Don’t worry, I’m not crazy, even though it does sound crazy. :)

Why this sudden urge? Let’s just say I find my work colorless so I’ve been fascinated by anything colorful lately. If I was talented, I would rather be a graphic designer. Or a psychiatrist because I find the human mind interesting. I still love coding though, so my dream job would definitely be to work in Google (who wouldn’t want to work in Google?) or any web-based company where things make sense to me.

Well, it's just a dream. :)

4 comments:

Tan Shu-Yin said...

I can't remember the last time I use colour pencils.

Jasmine said...

Urge to colour huh? Hehehe... That's interesting. :) You sound like a lil' gal all so excited to colour. :) Have fun...

Mun Yi said...

Always happy that there are so many colours in life. I think that's why colour pencils are so varied too.

:)

Pig said...

I have the answer to ur first question in braces... *whisper* --> Ur boss :P hahahahahaha

Yea..I wanna see the masterpiece too :D Can draw me a pig?? :D