Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The top 5

I really have the say that the top 5 this season on American Idol has got to be the most talented top 5 ever. I can't decide who I would want to get eliminated today because they are all just so darn good. I especially love Danny to the point that I'm convinced that if I ever have a son, I would want to name him Danny. Even started practicing by calling my dog Danny instead. "Come here Danny, here Danny boy!~" Yin How doesn't like the name though... :(

I love Kris who has the smoothest voice ever and Matt who reminds me of Justin Timberlake and Allison, the 16 year old who can freaking sing her lungs out. I kind of like Adam as well because his performances just leave me speechless, not knowing what to think...

Oh.... watching the elimination now... and it's really sad to see anyone of them go....


**Update** Matt got eliminated... awwww... :(

3 comments:

jeanne said...

aww... I like his JustinTimberlake-like performance...
And and and, he was really good while singing carrie's song during the Opry week =P

Anyway, I pick Kris and Adam... They are so adorable... and good in singing of course =P

Mindy said...

I liked Matt's "Staying Alive" version. :)

Adam is a little too freaky for me though...

jeanne said...

Yea, you wouldn't want to google Adam. Lots of crazy stuffs about him.
But his performance is just astonishing. Like Kara said, "I duno, I'm confused, but i like it" =P

This season is great!